- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Stable organization in an end-user environment
- Regional exposure
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company within the financial services industry and with a presence of more than 50 years in the market. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Global IT Operations/IT Specialist (Level 2) to join their team.
About the job
Your responsibility involves:
- Enhancement and definition of business application monitoring operation of the periodical, global processing of the company
- Act as a main point of contact for any troubleshooting related issues
- Automate IT and business processes
- Implementation of release and deployment processes
- Enhancement and definition of the end-to-end (E2E) Monitoring of business applications
- Collaboration in projects
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 to 7 years of managing the IT Operations (Level 2) with strong communication skills and a solution-oriented thinking. Knowledge in scripting languages (such as Java/Python) is a must for the role.
Prior knowledge in Unix, Windows, CA Automic Products (Automation Engine/Release Automation) will be an added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment and a stable organization and also have the opportunity to have regional exposure.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....