about the company
Our client is a global transport and logistics solutions provider, with a strong presence in more than 100 countries. This reputable freight forwarder and logistics partner to companies across various industries is now looking for a highly independent and consultative Global HSE Manager to join their Project Logistics team during an exciting time in their development.
What you will be here for
- Support and advise Project Logistics teams in regards to Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and ensure safe execution of their activities
- Support Tender Management with client tenders, bid clarification and support award process where applicable.
- Closely monitor Project Logistics HSE-performance and culture, report, advise and take action to drive continual improvement.
- Engage effectively with your own staff and third parties to encourage effective implementation of expected standards and procedures.
- Take on a consultative role to offer HSE advice to relevant stakeholders
- Advise and support Head HSE on gaps and improvement areas.
- Keep Project Logistics training program up-to-date, execute trainings, monitor implementation and advise/support HSE competency development.
- Where needed, liaise with national QSHE for their support of Project Logistics activities, train and supervise if and when needed.
- Liaise with national/regional (Project Logistics) management to ensure safe operations can be carried out at all times.
- Build a clear, shared vision of NO HARM, intervene and drive change where needed.
- Investigate incidents, identify CAPA and drive follow-up.
- Carry out regular site HSE visits and advise locations on areas for improvement
What you will need
- Degree in operational HSE management or equivalent
- Candidates with relevant APAC experience will be highly desirable
- Experience in the (renewable) energy/Oil & Gas sector, delivering Health & Safety in a lead role
- Must be willing to travel 30%-40% of the time
- Ability to build strong relationships with team members, customers and other stakeholders.
- Experience in root-cause incident investigation, HEMP and Job Hazard Analysis.
- Skilled in transferring HSE knowledge to others.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...