about the company
Our Client is a high growth and a market leader in the Industrial space that it operates in with strong regional presence. With the positive outlook as the business expands with the team, looking for a strong Group Finance manager to drive group reporting, group consolidation and financial planning & analysis.
about the job
Reporting to the Group CFO, you will oversee the Group consolidation and reporting function where you would prepare the group and project consolidated financial statement and ensure corporate and statutory compliance and accordance to IFRS.. You will partner closely with in-country finance folks across the region across the subsidiaries and entities on accounting and financial reporting matters. You will ensure the maintenance of the Group’s chart of accounts and legal participation structure, manage the group audit process and lead discussion with auditors, group budget & planning and partnering with project finance team. You will also support some element of Group treasury coordination and cash flow management.
skills and experience required
- Degree in business/economics, finance or accounting, CPA qualification or equivalent preferred
- Strong knowledge in FRS and experience in Group Consolidation/Group FP&A is highly desirable
- A hands-on leader with demonstrated skill in leading, building and nurturing finance teams to support business strategies and goals.
- Resourceful, a team player with ability to work with people at all levels and from different backgrounds
- Well-developed verbal & written communication skills
- Highest work ethic and integrity
- Able to adapt to changing needs and processes to learn and grow alongside the business
- Able to work well in a team, and with people of different culture
- Meticulous, analytical and equipped with a problem-solving mindset and can-do attitude
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dylan Lim at 6510 1366.
“Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.”