about the company
Our Client is a listed company and a leader within the sector they operates in with strong regional presence. As the business is growing, this is an exciting opportunity to join their business as a Group Finance manager leading a team.
about the job
Reporting to the Group CFO, you will lead a team to manage the monthly group consolidation and prepare quarterly SGX announcement, ensuring timely and accurate group financial reports for management and performing variance analysis. You will also handle tax and audit matters of the group and ensuring compliance to SGX listing requirements, statutory and regulatory compliance. You will also be responsible for treasury matters like cash flow management and banking facilities and other ad-hoc and projects.
skills and experience required
- Degree in business/economics, finance or accounting
- CPA qualification or equivalent preferred
- With minimum 5 years experience in Group reporting, consolidation and SGX announcement
- Prior working experience in SGX mainboard companies are highly desirable
- Good knowledge in FRS, tax and regulatory requirements
- Well-developed verbal & written communication skills
- Meticulous, analytical and equipped with a problem-solving mindset and can-do attitude
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dylan Lim at 6510 1366.