about the company
Our client is a global biotechnology leader in the field of mass spectrometry and capillary electrophoresis. They’re a manufacturer of analytical instruments and solutions provider for precision detection. As part of their expansion plans in their manufacturing site, they’re now looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
What you will be here for
- Collaborate with Research, Application Scientists and System Engineers to generate concepts.
- Generate design architecture and sub system requirements based on system requirements.
- Design electrical solutions to fulfill system/subsystem specifications.
- Develop specifications and perform analyses to demonstrate compliance at technical reviews.
- Generate and execute qualification plans to ensure the required performance for new designs.
- Adopt Design for Six Sigma Methodology in design/redesign as appropriate.
- Work closely with cross functional groups during the product development process
- Create sub system test plans, including functional verification to ensure design meets requirements.
- Assist the build of electronic modules, test, troubleshooting and results conclusion.
- Leveraging upon external supplier design capabilities to achieve optimal cost within design and quality/reliability constraints of products.
- Facilitation of design reviews and FMEA exercises.
- Create, review and release drawings / BOM for electronic modules and subsystems according to documentation guidelines.
- Ensure compliance of operations within area of concern with all relevant EHS regulatory requirement and company safety guidelines
What you will need
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Electrical /Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of high voltage/low current/electro-mechanical design experience, preferably in an analytical instrumentation industry.
- Experience in using CAD/CAE design tools (e.g. schematic entry, simulation & analysis) within a product development or re-engineering environment
- Experience in Capillary Electrophoresis technologies would be highly desirable
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...