- Remote working opportunities
- Attractive Salary Package
About the Company
Our Client is a Global Blockchain Solutions Organisation with a well established presence of more than 5 years. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Haskell Developer (Smart Contracts) to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Haskell Developer, your responsibilities involve:
- Conducting research on design patterns within EUTXO Model while designing dApp/DeFi protocols.
- Developing smart contracts for enterprise and community products, this includes converting high level research into well thought development roadmaps.
- Establishing documentation and materials for both internal and external usage.
- Participating and contributing ideas based on research papers and industry knowledge for continuous product enhancement and development.
Skills and Experience Required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 2 years of working experience on the hands on development of smart contracts. You should have a good understanding of EXUTO models coupled with a good experience working with Haskell Development.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the Pioneers within the Global Blockchain Industry. You will get the opportunity to work across a wide range of scalable products across L1 - L2.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.