about the company
Headquarted in Singapore and having a history of 50 years, our client is a market leader in its industry with over 10,000 employees.
With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a Head of Cyber Security to lead the development of cybersecurity strategy and roadmap and ensure their integration with the overall IT and enterprise strategic plans.
This role reports to the Head of IT.
about the job
- Ensure overall security of information systems across the organization
- Collaborate with senior leadership for cybersecurity governance
- Lead development of cybersecurity strategy and integrate with IT and enterprise strategic plans
- Ensure "Security by design" for products and services
- Develop and implement information security policies, standards, and procedures
- Implement security technologies to optimize internal operations
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and best practices
- Manage OPEX and CAPEX budget for cybersecurity operations
- Oversee identification and assessment of security risks and implement mitigation strategies
- Manage cybersecurity operations and detect vulnerabilities
- Respond to security breaches, coordinate crisis management and recovery
- Develop security awareness programs and processes for incident management
- Conduct security incident response workshops and assessments
- Conduct vulnerability and risk assessments and provide guidance for addressing findings
- Manage and develop cybersecurity personnel, recruit to address skills gaps
- Implement and manage cybersecurity reporting, metrics, and benchmarks
skills and experience required
- Minimally Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimally 10 years of working experience in a relevant Head of Cyber Security / Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) position.
- Proven work experience in consulting, project management, policy, governance, risk management, compliance (GRC) and operational technology domains.
- Experienced in leading a cybersecurity organisation or team covering mission-critical IT/OT systems.
- Exhibit expertise in financial management and budget planning, particularly in show-back and chargeback models.
- Demonstrate achievements in utilizing leading practices for cybersecurity, including Zero Trust.
- Display competence in enhancing and establishing policies and procedures.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of current and developing cybersecurity risks and technologies and how they are implemented by other organizations
- Possess good working knowledge of cybersecurity regulations, including the Singapore Cybersecurity Act, CSA CCOP, LTA CP8 and PDPA.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM/ CISA or CRISC are preferred.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)