Our client is a stable start-up company looking to hire a Permanent Head of Data & Digital role based in Singapore. The company will be kicking off one of the largest and most well-funded company-wide project which this role will be heavily involved.
about the job
- Manage and continue to develop the following digital platforms – Website, Mobile App, WeChat Mini Program, Web3 platform, and other digital platforms to be developed, such as ticketing and e-commerce;
- Develop and implement the company's data and digital strategy in line with business goals
- Oversee the collection, analysis, and use of data, across all digital platforms, to drive business growth and improve operational efficiency across all areas of the company
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, marketing, and sales, to identify and prioritize data-driven opportunities
- Lead the development of data-driven products and services
- Build and manage the data and digital team and ensure that they have the necessary resources and support to achieve their goals
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies related to data and digital
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and vendors
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 8 years of working experience in data and digital including 5 years of experience in a leadership role. Proven track record in developing and implementing data and digital strategies that drive business growth.
Experience in creating new strategies and involve in data architecture.
what's an offer
- Visibility in the organisation - as this role will be main person driving the data & digital team and data projects across the regions
- Provide solutions and involve in new strategies setting
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)