I am working with a global tech startup company with product that serves Fortune 500 customers in 100+ countries. They are looking for a Head of Data with a solid understanding of data products, data analytics, data governance, security, and quality. You are smart and can bridge business, technology, and data to find simple solutions to complex industry challenges.
- Create new strategies for acquisition, governance, security, and quality assurance of all of the company’s data.
- Find new innovative ways to leverage our ever growing data assets to build new product lines, with a constant focus on quality, accuracy, and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with business, technology, and data science teams to bring quality insights to the market.
- Lead data analytics efforts for both our internal BI needs and for our largest enterprise customers requiring customized insights
- Build and manage relationships and projects with strategic and channel data partners (external datasets, news provider, social media aggregators, …)
- Design and lead the implementation of scalable data products inline with business processes, systems, and architecture
- Develop methodologies, processes, and frameworks to manage the data life-cycle.
- Promote a culture where human and machine work hand in hand to constantly increase the company’s scalability, without compromising on quality
- Manage a team of skilled data professionals ~12 people + a fleet of around 20 freelancers
- Report to the CTO in a very flat organisation, with direct access to the CEO
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...