about the company
Founded in 1926, my client is a leader in its industry. With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a Head of IT to lead and manage IT development and support projects.
about the job
- Lead and manage a team of high caliber developers for in-house and vendor development work, to provide on-going operational and production support of digital products and all supporting systems.
- Working closely with the IT director to manage and deliver technology projects and priorities as agreed in the IT roadmap.
- Collaborate with cross function teams to create, test, and scale our products and services taking into account emerging and legacy technologies.
- To oversee strategy for both development and Support projects.
- To facilitate technology and methodology decision making throughout the team, including standardization of system architecture, reusable code base development, versioning, best practice, source control and deployment processes.
- Work with our product and cross discipline teams in scrum stand-ups, and retros.
- Ensure smooth, timely and quality delivery (both internally and externally).
- Oversee and support routine maintenance, administration, upgrades.
- Stay current with digital development trends, best practices, and technology.
skills and experience required
- Minimally Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimally 7 years of experience in Project Management.
- Hands-on technical knowledge of MS Azure, .NET, SQL, Web technologies and Cloud.
- Microsoft Azure certified.
- Understanding of both serverless and traditional full-stack architectures.
- Experienced working in scrum environments and with agile teams.
- Good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work under immense pressure occasionally.
- Highly developed leadership skills to plan, organize work, manage, and empower the IT team.
- Sound financial skills, including budgeting and forecasting.
- Prior experience of working in Sports domain and technologies will be beneficial.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)