About the company
A public listed company in Singapore providing a range of services and aims to provide its best.
About the job
You will be responsible for overseeing the security posture of the organization's information systems. This includes working with senior leadership on cybersecurity governance, leading the development of cybersecurity strategies and ensuring they integrate with the overall IT and enterprise strategic plans, developing and implementing information security policies and standards, selecting and implementing suitable security technologies, ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations, and managing the annual cybersecurity budget. You will also oversee the identification and assessment of information security risks, manages cybersecurity operations, responds to security breaches and incidents, develops security awareness programs, and conducts security incident response workshops. Additionally, manage the cybersecurity team and implement cybersecurity status reporting, metrics, and benchmarks.
About the manager/team
As part of a team of eight, you will report to the Head of IT who is based Singapore. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals, learning from their expertise and contributing to the overall success of the organization.
Skills and experience required
- Min 10 years of experience in consulting, project management, policy, governance, risk management, compliance (GRC) and operational technology domains.
- Proven track record of leading a cybersecurity organization covering IT/OT systems.
- Demonstrate ability to drive organizational change and build cybersecurity capabilities that effectively minimize risk exposure.
- Demonstrate success in leveraging best practices for cybersecurity, such as Zero Trust.
- Maintain a deep understanding of current and emerging cybersecurity threats and technologies.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity regulations, including the Singapore Cybersecurity Act, CSA CCOP, LTA CP8 and PDPA.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM/CISA or CRISC are preferred.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact denise.wang (@)randstad.com.sg for further discussion. LinkedIn (EA: 94C3609 l Registration Number: R1989322)