- Senior Leadership and strategic role
- Attractive Salary Package
About the Company
Our Client is a Global MNC with a well established presence of more than 30 years. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Head of IT to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Head of IT, your job responsibilities involve:
- Leading IT services team from an operational and leadership aspect to ensure proper guidance is provided to resolve technical problems
- Ensuring consistent and high levels of service, support and operational stability, this includes establishing core technology standards and best practices.
- Spearheading delivery and implementation of technology projects while being responsible for end to end management of budgets (OPEX/CAPEX)
- Providing enterprise level design and solutions from a broad technology based perspective to decipher what are the needs, recommend solutions and improve overall IT operations.
- Taking ownership of mission critical systems while ensuring that proper measures, guidelines and documentations are in place.to keep systems running 24/7
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders, board members, owners on technology strategic plans, roadmap, actions and decisions.
- Implementing and establishing disaster recovery, risk management plans and programs such as backups, and data protection.
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 10 years of Senior Leadership / IT Management / role having led a team for IT service and operations.
You should have a broad based technology skillsets across Technology Pillars such as Applications, Infrastructure etc coupled with a good knowledge of property / real estate management systems, retail solutions.
Any working experience within the retail / hospitality / property / real estate industry is advantageous to have.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global MNC as their Head of IT. You will get the opportunity to drive leadership abilitites while being empowered to implement IT strategy across the group to deliver enterprise level innovation projects and digital transformation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)