- Attractive Salary Package
- Decision making empowerment
About the Company
Our client is a Global MNC within the financial services Industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 50 years with more than 5000 employees worldwide. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Head of Information Security to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Head of Information Security (BCM), your job responsibilities involve:
- Overseeing Incident Management, Crisis Management Program, Crisis Communications and Disaster Recovery Plans, this includes driving Business Continuity Management across the region.
- Maintaining awareness of emerging trends and incidents while monitoring potential threats and providing advice to the organisation.
- Coordinating necessary resources while working with individuals at all levels for crisis management preparedness, expansion of Incident and Crisis Management programs.
- Collaborating with senior leadership team across the organisation to develop roadmap for the organisation based on new threats and emerging risks.
- Developing disaster recovery plans while overseeing disaster recovery and incident response integration efforts with crisis management.
- Collaborating with both business and support groups to ensure alignment of business priorities, crisis and disaster responses, integrated plan execution and overall company recoverability.
- Managing security systems/Infrastructure, this includes physical and personal security of premises such as access control systems
- Ensuring BCM program aligns with audit and regulatory compliance while coordinating IT Business Impact Analysis process in accordance with corporate best practices and provide recommendations.
- Providing timely reports to stakeholders while being part of the steering committee for the Business Continuity Management Committee.
- Ensuring continuous development, maintenance, enhancement and implementation of both Business Continuity Program and IT Business Impact Analysis.
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 10 years of working experience in an Information Security role coupled with at least 6 years of working experience in BCM/BCP (Business Continuity Management, Business Continuity planning.
You should also have a good working experience in actual incident management, crisis management and disaster recovery coupled with a strong understanding and knowledge of best practices in accordance to ISO/TRM standards.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the market leaders within the Financial Services Industry as their Head of Information Security. You will get the opportunity to work directly with key decision makers while spearheading the Information Security and Business Continuity Management programs, frameworks and best practices from an APAC perspective.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)