Head of Marketing / Leading F&B Retail Brand
about the company
Our organisation is a global MNC and a leader of industry within the F&B space. With decades of constant innovation, growth and expansion, they have become a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries today. Internationally recognised as a leading brand in the consumer industry, they pride themselves in delivering the highest quality of products whilst remaining dedicated to sustainability.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Head of Marketing to join the dynamic marketing team! You will need to support the Marketing Director and manage a team of 5. You’d also be responsible for the marketing budgets, campaigns and the brand activation plans.
- Oversee strategic planning and manage all offline and online marketing activities
- To collaborate with other stakeholders such as Operations, Projects, Procurement, and Finance teams for campaign delivery and project delivery
- Manage vendors and agencies for creative work
- Explore opportunities for partnerships with other stakeholders to strengthen the specific brands.
- Ensuring all project and deliverables are on track as per the stipulated timelines
- Coordination of the region's retention and loyalty strategy
- Partner collaboratively to create marketing initiatives that are focused on brand positioning, revenue development, traffic growth, and customer acquisition with the Retail Operations and Product teams.
- Promote brand recognition and customer acquisition through established channels like SEO, Affiliates and Social.
- Analyse weekly and monthly outcomes, following up and taking measures according to the organization needs to drive the individual channels performance
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 10 years of experience within the F&B and retail sectors
- People-management exposure is mandatory
- Excellent analytical and entrepreneurial skills, with a track record of boosting brand recognition
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.