About the company
My client is one of the leading household entertainment lifestyle brands that is also renowned internationally.
As part of their business strategies to ensure that they are one of the leading players within the industry, they are looking to hire a Head of Marketing to lead an established marketing team and to assist in their expansion across the Asia pacific region.
This individual will be responsible for the full spectrum of marketing while providing strong leadership qualities as well as being able to conjure marketing / business strategies and work alongside the senior management of the organization.
About the role
Reporting directly to the CEO, your responsibilities will includes
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy that is aligns with the company”s goals and objectives
- You would be in charge of driving marketing efforts and activities to maintain and enhance the company”s branding which in turn would improve sales revenue
- In charge of strategizing and implementing digital marketing efforts and creating engaging contents to drive interest and traffic to enhance online presence
- Oversee company”s product , pricing and promotional strategies to ensure synergy to achieve organizational”s financial goals
- This would include working closely with and identifying potential key partners to maximize organizational”s image and exposure to the wider audience
- You would develop marketing strategies and organize events , promotional campaigns and generate publicity and interest among intended audience
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers through effective communication and engagement initiatives through company”s CRM program and using CRM to build up a consistent revenue pipeline from existing and new customers
- You would be require to work closely with technology department to develop loyalty programs, applications to develop a seamless customer experience that helps in engaging and retaining customers
- You would manage marketing budget effectively and allocate resources efficiency and ensure Roi on marketing investments
- You would be strong in setting measurable metrics and identifying potential shortfalls, optimizing resources and using insights to make recommendations to management to improve efficiency
Skills and experience required
- Min 8-10 years of experience with strong leadership qualities and have experience in working with C-level stakeholders and with strong business acumen / able to implement business strategies and identifying new growth opportunities
- Experience in implementing and using CRM systems and being able to utilize it to make business decisions
- You would have excellent communication skills which would come in handy in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of all levels and collaborate effectively with cross functional teams to be in sync with overall business”s objectives
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...