*Very well-funded by 2 powerhouses in the medical industry, rapidly expanding organisation
*Career progression, start off managing 2 pax and more down the roadmap while company expands
about the company
My client is an exciting start up healthcare service provider by the joint venture of 2 powerhouses in the medical industry. Their goal is to unite healthcare providers, including medical professionals, allied healthcare workers, and specialists, with the aim of providing personalized, uninterrupted online-to-offline healthcare services for women and children, to address their health and wellness requirements. There is a solid roadmap of a superapp that covers medical, wellness, specialist services as well as parenting content. They are very well-funded and are expanding rapidly. They are hiring a newly created permanent position of a Head of Product/Product Lead/Senior Product Manager.
about the job
You still start off leading a team of 2 Product Managers and the goal is 4 eventually. Your role involves:
- Managing the product lifecycle process, from identifying user needs to delivering products and services that meet those needs.
- Collaborating with UI/UX teams, development teams, marketing teams, and partnership leaders to achieve product goals.
- Working closely with the GM and shareholders to promote the product strategy and vision.
- Distilling feedback from various internal and external stakeholders to define a successful strategy and roadmap.
- Developing annual product roadmaps that balance business needs with consumer experience priorities.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- A Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in Engineering or Computer Science.
- At least 6 years of experience in product management for technology platforms that target consumers/B2C/Business-to-consumer
- At least 2 years of software development experience (ideally should have been a software engineer early in career)
- At least 2 years of experience in leading people.
- Demonstrated ability to take products from ideation to launch.
- Proven ability to develop clear strategies and roadmaps.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an exciting organisation and journey market leader which focuses on product culture as one of the main cores of the organisation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshlimzishuo (EA: 94C3609/ R1766249)