Head of Strategic Pricing, SEA & Pacific
about the company
Our client is a leading automation technology firm with a highly-established reputation. With concrete plans for the future, their objective is to embrace automation to improve efficiency and productivity. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Head of Market management, you will be in charge of developing and implementing extensive pricing plans and optimization techniques to increase profitability for all local business channels and services.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Head of Pricing to join the strategic pricing team! You will be primarily responsible for providing strategic planning and analysis which includes communicating and directing essential activities that will enhance the performance of the organization. Your people-management duties include managing 2 direct reports.
- Assess complex long term objectives and business strategies, translating these into operational outcomes
- Lead operational efforts such as: price adjustments, pricing model upkeep and improvement, pricing vendor oversight and miscellaneous pricing inquiries
- Developing and presenting strategic plans and presentations to key stakeholders and senior management
- Perform quantitative analyses to identify and quantify the improvement potential across the major distribution channels
- Manages profitability metrics, and identifies variable margin improvement
- Collaborate with leadership teams on ad-hoc performance measurement, provide data-driven recommendations
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation in the pricing area with passion for streamlining processes
- Conduct analysis for ad-hoc projects
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 8 years of experience with 5 years in a pricing analyst or business analyst function
- Experience within the automation / controls / motor / robotics sector would be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.