- Exposure to latest technology
- Regional exposure
- Concrete project timeline
About the company
Our Client is one of the leading companies within their industry with a global footprint across more than 100 countries. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a Helpdesk Team Lead/ IT Support Lead, APAC to join their team.
About the job
Your role involves:
- Provide technical support (Video Conference, Computer, printer, mobile device and etc) to users
- Provide the guidance to team members to achieve Contract SLA.
- Provide level 1, 2, 3 support for any software or hardware related issues
- Managing external vendors, ensuring external SLA has been met
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience in IT Support in an end-user environment with helpdesk management experience. Prior regional exposure is an added advantage.
Whats on offer
You will get the opportunity to grow with the team and have exposure to latest technology in a regional role.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)