about the company
Founded in the 1920s, my client is a market leader in the Private Banking and Asset Management industry.
With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a Helpdesk / Service Desk Support.
about the job
Reporting to the Team Lead of IT User Support, your responsibilities include:
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received by phone or e-mail.
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Setup, configure and computer client workstations, mobile devices and printers.
- Administration of telephone system and voice recording.
- Support in execution of project related assignments and tasks
- Assist onboarding process of new users and setup necessary hardware, software and access rights.
- Assist and local telephony system (incl. voice recording).
- Procurement process of end user hardware.
- Execute daily voice recording log checks.
- Keep IT inventory up to date.
skills and experience required
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimally 3 years of working experience in a relevant helpdesk or service desk position.
- Experienced in supporting a variety of systems/ gadgets including telephone systems and voice recording.
- Good communication and stakeholder skills with strong ability to support VVIPs.
- Proactive and independent individuals.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)