about the company
My client is a market leader within their industry. They are one of the world’s renowned and established private equity investment firms. Established in 1985, the firm advises funds with total assets under management of €75bn+ and makes long-term majority and minority investments across two core asset classes, private equity and credit. With their international expansion and growth, they are currently looking for a dynamic HR & Admin Assistant to join their ranks.
about the job
As the HR & Admin Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day activities in the Human Resources Department
- Responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resource functions which includes Talent Acquisition, Employee Welfare, Induction & exit clearance, etc
- Coordinating office activities to ensure smooth and optimal efficiency in operations
- Manage the application / renewal for employment and/or dependant passes for employees
- Arrange and follow-up on background checks for all new hires
- Assist in on-boarding and off-boarding procedures for new joiners or leavers
- Administer Medical, Insurance claims, as well as other related claims
- Ensure timely submission of statutory matters like IR21, MOM and related market surveys, child care leaves, maternity leaves, paternity leaves and NSMen claims
- Assists in payroll administration, CPF submission, IR21, IR8A annual Income Tax Assessment and staff claims
- Partners closely with the HR in London on HR policies and any HR related issues
- Assists in administration duties such as liaison with vendors, postal, dispatch arrangements, and receiving phone calls
- Liaise closely with the Global HR team on preparation of employment contract for new hire / transfer employees
- Manage mails and deliveries correspondence, meeting rooms booking and greeting visitors
- Other adhoc HR Operations as assigned
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Office Manager directly, you will be assisting to enhance the full employee experience cycle from recruitment, employee satisfaction to exit formalities.
skills and experience required
To be a successful candidate, you should possess at least a Bachelor Degree, within areas of Human Resources, or related disciplines, with at least 3-5 years of relevant Human Resources Operations and Office Admin experience, preferably from the Financial Services or Private Equity industry, with an excellent understanding and knowledge of labor law and local tax regulations.
This global private equity investment firm is one of the top global leaders within its industry. They offer diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Gwendelyn at 6510 6503.