about the company
Our client is an established firm in the life science industry. They are looking for an experienced HR and Admin Manager to support the full spectrum of HR for its local operations.
about the job
This is an individual contributor role who will report to the Director of Corporate Services. Supporting the Singapore office, you will:
- Oversee and support the full spectrum of HR including talent acquisition, performance management, salary review, budget and workforce planning, compensation and benefits, HR operations
- Manage key stakeholders across various business units to drive HR strategies
- Drive, implement and improve HR policies and programmes in alignment to business objectives and local legislation
- Support other HR initiatives and regional projects
skills and experience required
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years’ of HR experience, with HR generalist experience
- Experience working with Mercer/Aon/Willis Towers Watson is an added advantage
- Strong communication skills and relationship management
- Solid knowledge of local labor legislation and practices of Singapore
- Initiative, independent and self-motivated
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Irene Soh at +65 9655 1743.