My client is one of the world’s renowned and preeminent Tech Policy Consultancies, dedicated to opening markets for technology. They partner with the world’s largest and most innovative organizations in a market that is growing exponentially. In essence, they shape national, regional and international policies to ensure a fair, long-lasting environment for technology that drives growth.Their teams in six offices globally uniquely mix policy and technical expertise to drive outcomes for clients operating at the intersection of technology, data and connectivity. Due to their rapid expansion and broad global coverage, they are looking for a strategic HR Business Partner to support the business units across the APAC region.
about the job
As the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for driving business partnering initiatives to enhance performance and talent development within the organization. You will partner closely with the APAC management team to develop and deliver strategies that drive the region’s employee engagement, organization capability and the end-to-end employee journey
- Collaborates closely with the management and build relationships with key internal stakeholders to facilitate Human Resources partnership
- Partners with the APAC Senior Team, acting as their main point of contact for all people related issues, and build a deep understanding of the company’s strategy and priorities in the business unit
- Partnering cross-functionally with COEs and Business Partners on the delivery and implementation of human resources programs
- Implement effective human resources strategies and talent initiatives for the regional functions
- Lead the change management of global people related initiatives
- Provide developmental support, coaching and direction to managers and employees to develop deep expertise and capability
- Manage the region’s end to end employee process, focusing on onboarding, talent and development
- Works closely with employees and managers to ensure development and succession planning is in place to achieve strategic priorities and to support individuals in their career development goals
- Provides advice on people processes and policies to ensure they are best in place and are globally consistent
- Partners with the management to ensure a successful performance management process and a successful change management delivery
- Responsible for planning and implementing leadership development, performance management, rewards and change management initiatives
- Assisting in Talent Acquisition for assigned client groups, such as managing the interview and selection process, preparing job offers and compensation proposals to conducting induction
- Partners closely with the Talent Acquisition Managers to establish a robust recruitment and selection process, which includes account diversity and inclusion attraction techniques
- Assists to establish the APAC Employer Brand to attract the best and brightest candidates
- Lead the global employee engagement projects, along with the Head of People Experience
- Manage the entity wide annual performance management process from goal setting, performance reviews to performance distribution management
- Support internal communication on HR cycle programmes, HR policies as well as engagement
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Head of People Experience based in London, you will lead the HR department to develop and implement effective HR strategies and programs in accordance with business priorities, to support business units across APAC, as well as taking on the lead on key global projects.
skills and experience required
The successful candidate should possess at least 6-7 years of progressive Human Resources and HR Business Partnering experience. Ideally, one should possess experience in Talent Management and provide advisory & coaching for business leaders, by utilizing HR metrics, with the ability to work and manage HR projects independently in a fast-paced environment. Having successfully coached and influenced individual contributors and managers is a must for this position. Prior experience in Organizational Development and Talent Acquisition would be an added advantage.
This international public policy firm is one of the top global leaders within its industry. They offer diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Gwendelyn at 6510 6503.