Want to be part of an established organization and have an opportunity for growth? My client is in search of HRBP to join the organization. Your responsibilities will include -
- Act as counsel to the business in all employee relations matters including disciplinaries, grievances and managing absence.
- Hold up-skilling workshops to promote best practice.
- Coach and mentor the people managers across the business ensuring they are confident and competent
- Ensure compliance of local law and best practices
OD & Change
- Provide support to the HR Leaders in delivering effective organisational change
- Drive diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Identify and report on the needs of the business
Culture & Behaviours
- Support the business on the delivery of initiatives that constantly reinforces culture and behaviours such as; exceptional journey, induction programmes, exceptional awards, site-based toolbox talks and communication boards.
- Work with customers to make sure that their culture and CBRE’s culture are constantly demonstrated by on-site staff to deliver exceptional service.
- Work with senior stakeholders on communication, improvements to be made and strengths to build on from the outputs of employee engagement activities.
- Demonstrate positive engagement through HR metrics
- Utilize people analytics data to understand drives in teams
Compensation & Benefits
- Guide hiring managers or line managers on market insights and benchmark to gain market competitiveness
Performance Management/ Talent Development
- Drive and advise line managers on talent management plans
- Identify opportunities and needs for trainings
- Facilitate performance appraisals and provide guidance to stakeholders
- Minimum 6 years of HR Business Partnering experience will be beneficial.
- Experience in multiple HR functional areas
- Excellent understanding of HR processes, procedures and relevant labour law.
- Excellent communication skills, an advisor to the business in people matters
Sze Ming Ong (EA: 94C3609/ R1984689)...