about the company
Our client, a listed European company that has more than half century of proven track record. Currently they are expanding and looking for a Human Resource Business Partner.
about the job
This role will report directly into the HR Director. You will be responsible to:
- Full Spectrum of HR and full cycle of recruitment from on-boarding to off- boarding matters both locally and regionally.
- Planning with department heads to ensure sufficient manpower, understanding current manpower needs, and anticipate future manpower requirements.
- Recommend appropriate retention strategies and guide managers to carry out the approach
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success and meeting training objective.
- Understanding of local labour legislation for Asian countries
- Participate or lead HR related projects
skills and experience required
- Degree in human resources management or related disciplines.
- Min 5 years+ work experience in the human resources business partnering
- Great interpersonal skill, strong analytical, problem solving skills and able to work well in a team
- Good knowledge or labour law both locally and regionally.
- Good problem solving skill and able to demonstrate experience with HR metric
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Jackson at 8787 5570.