about the company
Our client, a Fortune 500 company that has more than 70 manufacturing and technology research centre around the world.
about the job
This role will report directly into the HR Director. You will be responsible to:
- Forecasting talent and capability requirements required to execute the business strategy along with Business Leads
- Ensure availability of the right talent at the right time. This will require the person to identify requirements, help in source and selection. This also includes on-boarding. Also, improve the level of talent in the organization by implementing retention techniques.
- Partner with the business in executing end to end Performance Management cycle
- Strengthen and build culture that increases the commitment and performance of employees. Improve the organization's overall engagement through the establishment and delivery of action plans that address the key engagement drivers.
- Analyzing and aligning the organization’s resources to effectively deliver its strategy and goals.
- working on projects with business stakeholders to achieve strategic objectives
skills and experience required
- University graduate in human resources management or related disciplines.
- Around 8 years’ work experience in the human resources field of which 3 years’ in supervisory level.
- Experience in retention, reward, talent & engagement and staff relations functions.
- Great interpersonal skill, strong analytical, problem solving skills and work independent.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Jackson at 8787 5570.
(EA: 94C3609/R22107959 )