about the company
Our client is a start-up in the management consulting industry. As part of their expansion plans, they are looking to recruit a HR Executive to support their daily operations.
about the job
Reporting to the HR Manager who is based in Singapore, you will:
- Manage the monthly payroll processing for workers
- Prepare monthly HR report, foreign worker levy report and project costing report for data analysis
- Submit foreign worker levy waiver and annual income tax (IR8A) for all employees
- Handle the employee medical insurance claims, WICA cases, common law cases
- Assist the manager in the recruitment and selection process
- Manage all foreign work pass applications, renewals and cancellation.
- Conduct recruitment and exit clearance and record them accordingly.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data in the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects and duties when required
skills and experience required
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in human resources, with hands-on payroll processing experience
- Excellent knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong computing skills including MS Office and ATS
- Independent, with the ability to multitask within a dynamic environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, professional and strong attention-to-detail
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Begonia Ponsit. (EA: 94C3609/ R22111045)