about the company
Our client is a well established company with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region. They are the leading company in the industry with a strong business growth. Due to business expansion, they are looking for a HR Executive (Payroll) to join their dynamic team.
about the job
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be managing the payroll processing and HR activities.
Your job scope includes but is not limited to:
- Payroll processing, including payroll reports, employee claims, commission payout, etc
- Employee lifecycle – from onboarding to offboarding
- Training coordination using LMS
- Payroll management with payroll vendor
- Employee data management using HRIS
- HR reports and policies
skills and experience required
- Minimally 1-2 years of experience in processing full cycle payroll, HR experience will be advantageous
- Adaptable, fast pace, independent, good team player, meticulous
- Strong communication skills
- This is a 10 months contract role (ASAP to end June 2022)
- Possible to extend contract or convert to permanent depending on performance and business needs
- Location: Central-East
- Candidates on short notice/ immediately available preferred
To apply, please click on the relevant link.
(EA: 94C3609 /R1987041)...