about the company
Our client is a leading global company in the engineering and architecture sector. They are looking for HR Executive / Senior HR Executive to join the team in supporting its operation.
about the job
This is a replacement role who will report into the Assistant HR Manager. You will:
- Support full spectrum of HR including recruitment, HR operations, manpower planning, employee relations and manpower planning
- Drive talent acquisition efforts and build a steady talent pipeline for the region
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding related matters including work pass application/renewal and orientation
- Work closely with the payroll team and internal stakeholders
- Support other HR projects and manage employee records and Be the key point of contact to payroll vendors and complete verification of figures
- Provide other HR administrative support as required
skills and experience required
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of HR Generalist experience, preferably with prior experience in payroll
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365
- Independent and self-motivated
- Collaborative and a team player
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Irene Soh at +65 9655 1743.
(EA: 94C3609 / R21100131)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.