about the company
Our client is one of the main leading providers of offshore and marine accommodation works, procurement services, and equipment leasing. With more than 40 years of experience and more than 200 projects on their track record, their portfolio is spread globally, notably in SouthEast Asia, America, Eurasia and the Middle East. With their rapid expansion and growth, they are currently looking for a dynamic Human Resources Executive to join their ranks.
about the job
As the Human Resources Executive, you will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day activities in the Human Resources Department
- Responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resource functions which includes Recruitment, Employee Welfare, Performance Appraisals, Induction & exit clearance, etc
- Assists in annual performance appraisal exercise, annual increment and bonuses
- Coordinating office activities to ensure smooth and optimal efficiency in operations
- Assists to manage the recruitment processes (posting ads, filtering, arranging interviews, hiring preparation)
- Ensure timely submission of statutory matters like IR21, MOM and related market surveys, child care leaves, maternity leaves, paternity leaves and NSMen claims
- Assists in payroll administration,CPF submission, IR21, IR8A annual Income Tax Assessment and staff claims
- Handles staff disciplinary issues and maintain proper documentation in employee's personal file
- Verifying all medical and dental claims (including submitting claims for GHS insurance)
- Handle and coordinate all training applications, ensure that employees are registered for trainings/courses accordingly
- Assists in administration duties such as liaison with vendors, postal, dispatch arrangements, receiving phone calls
- Procurement of office supplies, stationeries & checking of claims
- Assists in Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Assists the Assistant HR Manager on ad hoc projects & activities
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, HR & Admin directly, you will be assisting to enhance the full employee experience cycle from recruitment, employee satisfaction to exit formalities.
skills and experience required
To be a successful candidate, you should possess at least a Bachelor Degree, within areas of Human Resources, or related disciplines, with at least 2 years of relevant HR Operations/ Development experience, with an excellent understanding and knowledge of labor law and local tax regulations.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Gwendelyn at 6510 1350.