about the company
Our client is an established multinational company in the energy industry. Headquartered in the US, they are looking for an experienced HR Manager to support the full spectrum of HR for its local operations.
about the job
Leading a local team of 4 and reporting into the Regional HR Director, you will:
- Be a trusted business partner and manage key stakeholders across various business units to drive HR strategies and processes
- Lead and ensure the smooth running of local HR operations for both plant and corporate employees
- Drive HR strategic initiatives such as recruitment and talent strategies, succession planning, performance management, change management, compensation and benefits
- Work closely with US headquarters in ensuring that HR policies and programmes implemented are in alignment to business objectives and local legislation
- Support other HR initiatives and projects
skills and experience required
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ of HR experience, with HR business partnering experience
- Strong communication skills and relationship management
- Comfortable working in a plant environment
- Solid knowledge of local labor legislation and practices of Singapore
- Independent and self-motivated
- Collaborative and a team player
- Prior experience with SAP Success Factors is a plus
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Irene Soh at +65 9655 1743.
(EA: 94C3609 / R21100131)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.