about the company
Our Client is a listed company in the USA. They are one of the top leaders in Engineering, Desgin and Manufacturing. They are looking for a HR Manager as a sole contributor in the South East Asia
about the job
This role will report directly to the Head of HR in South East Asia. you will be responsible for :
- Perform end to end performance management cycle including briefings on performance management approach and managing the performance management system
- Conduct annual performance calibration meetings with stakeholders and support the facilitation of performance discussions with departments
- Build succession plan for key positions or key talent to ensure an efficient talent pipeline to fulfil the needs to the expanding business
- Partnering with regional stakeholders on recruitment and other HR related matters.
- Processing payroll in a accurate and timely manner.
skills and experience required
- 5 years or more experience in a HR business partner role and overall HR generalist experience. HR experience in SEA will be prefered
- APAC countries labour legislation knowledge would be considered as advantage
- Familiarity with digital tools like SAP and payroll experience would be an advantage
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Jackson at 8787 5570.
(EA: 94C3609/R22107959 )