about the company
Our client is a house hold name in the Automotive industry. They are looking for a HR Manager to lead the HR team
about the job
This role will report directly to Head of Hr, you will be leading a team of 3. You will be responsible to:
- Lead a team to provide optimal operation support in daily operations such as recruitment, manpower planning, budgeting, compensation and benefits, training and development.
- Business partnering with local management team.
- Drive HR operational efficiency such as process improvements and ensure accurate prompt delivery of all operational HR services
- Ensure payroll accuracy and submission of all HR monthly report.
- Participate in market remuneration surveys and conduct analysis of market trends to ensure competitive employee compensation.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources/ Business administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR generalist function
- Experience within the manufacturing, automotive and/or engineering industries will be preferred
- Experienced in team management and people development
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skill