about the company
Our client is an Engineering company who has decades of proven track records in the Semi-conductor industry. They have global presence all over the world and is looking for a HR Manager.
about the job
This role will be reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible to:
- Lead a team of 2 and give direction to the HR department.
- Strategic planning to implement HR strategies to align with organizational goals and objectives
- Supporting full spectrum of HR activities; including but not limited to HR operations, On-boarding / Off-boarding, Talent Acquisition & Retention, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Compensations and Benefits, administering of HR policy and procedures.
- Ensure all HR records within the department and system are up to and process work pass application, renewal and cancellation.
- Prepare HR reports and analyze data with useful HR metrics
skills and experience required
- Possess a Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or relevant experience
- Min. 7 years of solid HR Generalist experience in a Manufacturing will be preferred
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills, high level of initiative and able to work independently
- Proficient in Singapore labour law
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Jackson at 8787 5570.