Our client is Financial Services company, currently recruiting for a HR Maternity cover contractor (5-6 months) to join the HR team.
about the job
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will support the full cycle of HR activities including but not limited to:
- Conduct on-/off-boarding activities, e.g. employee data management, background checks, work visa applications, insurance de-/registration, orientation/exit meeting etc,
- Attend to employee queries and requests, e.g. employment verification letters
- Benefits administration: e-leave administrator, Government-paid leave claims, company car benefit etc.
- Training administration: employee training applications and records, claims/grants
- Support the annual performance review cycle
- Support the completion of various manpower surveys
- Process invoices/reimbursement claims and any other ad-hoc HR tasks/projects
- Ad-hoc office administrative support and brief coverage for reception duties
- 5-6 months contract
- 5 day work week
- Office location: CBD, Singapore
- Company headcount: 70
- Immediately available/ short notice preferred but not a requirement
skills and experience required
- Ideally at least 2 years of experience in supporting end to end HR processes
- Knowledge in MOM laws and regulations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills to manage relevant stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
To apply online please use the 'apply' function.
EA: 94C3609 /R1987041