Our client is a market leading Financial Services MNC, currently recruiting for a HR Services Specialist (1 year renewable contract) to join the HR team.
about the job
Reporting to the HR Services Manager, your job scope includes but is not limited to:
- Manage Human Resources programs, partnering with internal departments and 3rd Party Vendors; deliver new programs, develop procedures to streamline processes and effectively utilizes tools and partners
- Updates and maintains the HR system of record with all information pertaining to an employee; Provides employee data/history from HR Management System for all government and statutory requests.
- Partner with HRBP/Generalists/Employee Relations to ensure compliance with all legal documentation for employees
- Support more junior team members with complex transactions and evaluates processes for streamlining opportunities; Evaluate and validate data integrity and partners with appropriate parties to identify training needs
- Provide timely and accurate communications to employees and business partners around areas of concerns and possible improvements. Track employee feedback on company programs, provides insight on opportunities identified and escalates accordingly
- Ensure company program requests are in compliance with company policy/regulations and laws; Responsible for determining eligibility, collecting related documentation and providing authorization for disbursement of program related payments; Works closely with Legal/Employee Relations to facilitate various employee related actions
- Facilitate onboarding and training of new analysts; Responsible for training and reference materials
- Participate in quality assurance by owning the SOP’s, process flows, and internal documentation; works with leadership to set proper SLAs to ensure customer and company expectations are achieved
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Office location: CBD, Singapore
- Attractive benefits and completion bonus
skills and experience required
- Relevant education and experience in HR
- Ideally at least 2-5 years of experience managing HR activities
- Experience in Financial Services industry would be advantageous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using HR systems and Microsoft 365 Suite
To apply online please use the 'apply' function.
EA: 94C3609 /R1987041