about the company
Our client is a market leading luxury retail MNC, currently recruiting for a HR Specialist (C&B & Payroll focused).
about the job
Reporting to the HR Director, this is a sole contributor role and your job scope includes but is not limited to:
- Monthly payroll processing from end to end according to payroll calendar in a timely manner, including separate runs as necessary, tax withholding and processing, claims and allowances payouts etc
- Verification, calculation, and processing of sales commission
- Monthly reconciliation of payroll and GL reports for submission to relevant departments
- Manage payroll queries from stakeholders and propose payroll process improvements
Compensation & Benefits
- Drive and deliver C&B/ rewards initiatives, manage C&B reports and data
- Manage C&B processes such as salary benchmarking, bonus, performance management, incentives and allowances, promotion cycle, benefits renewal, employee welfare initiatives, market survey analysis etc
- Analyse HR metrics to generate insights and initiate C&B projects to improve C&B strategies, aligning to business goals
- This is a permanent role with attractive bonuses (aws + vb)
- Singapore office: 200-250 headcount
- Potential for career progression into a regional role
- Salary will commensurate with experience
skills and experience required
- Relevant experience in total rewards, compensation and benefits, payroll processing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (word, excel)
- Meticulous, analytical, proactive and consultative
If the above describes you, please apply accordingly.
(EA: 94C3609 /R1987041)...