About the company
A market leading banking firm is currently recruiting for HRIS Business Analyst to join their dynamic team. They are one of the leading banking firm in business sectors, the organization’s increased commitment to its employees and has raised a new role. They offer attractive package salary $8000 per month + attractive benefits.
About the role
This exciting role would require you to report to HRIS Business Analyst Lead. You will be responsible for SAP SuccessFactor implementation and support all modules related to HR such as on boarding, recruitment, payroll, compensation and benefits processes. Key responsibilities are as below:
- Serve as an in-house functional specialist to troubleshoot issues and provide HR Systems support.
- Maintain the reporting suite/dashboard and develop new reports as per business needs.
- Conducts HR systems training for end users and manages all communications relating to the system.
- Support and prepare training materials and conduct HR systems training for end users
- Support the implementation and maintenance of HR systems
- Day to day support to internal customers on all matters relating to the HR system.
- Gather functional and design requirements for implementation, enhancements and changes.
- Conduct all testing activities for implementation, enhancements and system updates
Skills and experience required
The successful candidate will be degree educated with 5 years experience in HRIS project implementation. You will have excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop quantitative models and strong teamwork skills required to work in fast moving matrix environment.
If the above describes you, click ‘apply here’. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Alternatively please contact Kathy on 6510 7404.( EA: 94C3609 / R1110436)....