about the company
Our client is a leading SEA FMCG companies within the beers, spirits and beverages category. Due to business expansion, they are now seeking a talented Human Resources Business Partner in a newly created role to be based in Singapore.
about the job
You will report directly into the Regional Human Resources Director with the support of 1 HR Administrator, supporting a company size of ~30 based in Singapore. In addition, you will:
- Support full spectrum of Human Resources function related in Human Resources department
- Implement, manage and standardise the employee life cycle including recruitment and on-boarding, performance management system (KPI and IDP), rewarding, employee engagement, training and development, and off-boarding process
- Ensure all employee handbooks are kept up to date, developing of new handbooks and handling of employee grievances
- Assist in implementation of assigned projects such as salary structure, organisation structure, career planning, job evaluation, policy revisit etc.
- Support new SEA entity set-ups in emerging countries such as Vietnam and Cambodia
skills and experience required
You will be a driven HR professional with a strong passion for people, talent development and management. Additionally, you will possess:
- Degree in Human Resource or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in human resource management or relevant field
- Experience within FMCG industry is preferred
- Track record in developing HR policies, business guidelines and implementation
- Good Interpersonal and people management skill
- Ability work independently and with minimum supervision
- Regional HR experience within emerging markets is a plus
- Comfortable with ~10% travelling
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Bernie Chng, Senior Manager - Human Resources, Randstad Singapore.