about the company
Our client is one of the renowned global leaders in the Hospitality industry. They are an upscale business hotel that offers and boasts cosmopolitan facilities. Combining international standards with exceptional service and local charm, they offer elegantly designed spacious rooms and amenities. With their rapid expansion, they are currently looking for a dynamic and passionate Human Resources Manager to join their ranks.
about the job
As the Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for developing effective HR Strategies and programmes to drive overall organizational excellence and maintain talent retention
- Manages the full spectrum of HR, including recruitment, succession planning, talent management, performance appraisal, compensation benefits and grievance management
- Oversee end-to-end talent acquisition process and devise talent attraction strategies
- Assists to develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that are aligned with the overall business acumen of the organization
- Support the HR Director to build strategic plans and address them from an HR perspective based on the organization’s needs
- Transform the HR policies into executable plans and departmental procedures
- Conducting interviews and handle salary negotiations
- Assists to build strong talent pipelines and provide advisory and market insights to stakeholders
- Liaise cross-functionally with stakeholders on internal processes, managing budgets and vendors onboarding/offboarding
- Ensure compliance of HR policies and procedures within the statutory requirements
- Manages the overall performance appraisal system and drives high performance
- Oversee the entire employee relations programs, including promotions, performance reviews, disciplinary procedures and employee initiatives
- Assist in industrial relations issues
- Deals with medical insurance and other HR related contracts’ revision and renewals
- Other ad-hoc HR duties assigned
about the manager/team
Reporting to the HR Director directly, you will lead the HR department to develop and implement effective HR strategies and programs in accordance with business priorities and goals, and render support through various HR initiative
skills and experience required
To be a successful candidate, you should possess at least a Bachelor Degree, within areas of Human Resources, or related disciplines, with at least 7 years of relevant Human Resources experience, with a strong knowledge and understanding of Singapore Employment Law & HR Practices. Prior experience in Talent Management and Succession Planning would be advantageous.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Gwendelyn at 6510 1350.