about the company
Our client is a leading manufacturer and provider of engineered vacuum solutions for the industrial and commercial sectors. They’re looking for a motivated and results-oriented indoor sales coordinator to join their team during an exciting time in their development.
What you will be here for
- Develop new leads, communicate with customers and understand their needs to ensure a smooth sales process.
- Prepare quotation and formalize sales proposal based on client requirements
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Supporting in tender preparation.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Coordinate and work with Digital Marketing in regards to marketing related work
What you will need
- Diploma/NITEC in Business/Engineering or Equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills to liaise with customers
- On job training provided for those with no experience prior
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172