About the company
With a history dating back over a century, my client is a global technology company that specializes in both the automotive and non-automotive aftermarket industry covering both passenger, commercial and the industrial sector.
With the company's emphasis on high quality product and solution offerings, they are seeking an individual with strong technical knowledge to drive non-automotive and non highway products.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Industrial aftermarket, you will be responsible for
- Devising and implementing a comprehensive aftermarket strategy aligned with the targeted global P&L for product group and drive product line sales in the region
- Identifying opportunities to expand offerings and introduce new products based on market trends, consumer”s trend
- This would require you to stay informed about the industry and using it to drive product innovation and competitiveness by working closely with internal teams such as marketing, sales, quality assurance to ensure products are constantly exceeding customer expectations and identifying potential sales opportunities across the region
- Optimize processes to align with the changing needs of consumers across the region
- Driving and lead the global resources for the product group to maximize our performance and cost effectiveness
Skills and experience required
- Min 8 years of relevant experience with strong technical knowledge of Non-Automotive & OH markets along with regional exposure
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to work with people at all levels and across the region
- Able to drive multi-projects co-currently in a fast paced and high performing environment
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...