Our client is a global company that offers a wide range of business services. With its headquarters in United States, the company operates in over 40 countries across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Americas. The company serves clients from a diverse range of industries. Through its comprehensive range of services and global reach, they are expanding the business by hiring a new Information Security Analyst (BCM/DR/BCP).
about the job
- Overseeing global activities related to business continuity, disaster recovery, and business impact analysis.
- This involves coordinating disaster recovery policies, standards, emergency response procedures, and measurement and reporting criteria.
- Overseeing the development, training, and execution of a recovery plan, as well as establishing networks and contacts for recovery resources and support systems. Additionally, the position requires implementing sustainable practices as part of strategic planning initiatives.
- Ensuring the safety and accessibility of all systems and applications, assisting in developing policies, processes, tools, and templates to enhance information security and obtain ISO27001 certification.
- Providing security and risk consultancy for IT and business projects, working closely with key stakeholders to establish a trusted partnership, supporting requests for internal and external IT audits and RFPs.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate must have at least 5 years working experience in in various areas related to Business Continuity Management, Disaster Recovery, Business Impact Analysis, IT Operations, Security Operations, Information Security, Cybersecurity, and auditing and testing.
Preferably have professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001, and ISO22301. Ideally someone have prior experience working in the financial services industry.
whats an offer
The permanent opportunity for an Information Security Analyst (BCM/DR/BCP) will pay a salary range of $6,000 - $ 8,500 plus benefits. This opportunity provides a wider exposure to the inner workings of a global organization and the chance to make a meaningful impact on its overall success.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)