- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Exposure to latest technologies
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company within the professional services industry. With rapid expansion plans, they are currently looking for a Technical Infrastructure Manager to manage the infrastructure projects from scratch.
About the job
Your responsibility involves:
- Managing a team of 2 to 5 engineers
- Participating in infrastructure projects, including system upgrades, migrations, and deployments.
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level support to infrastructure engineers and NOC team, resolve complex issues related to Windows systems, including hardware, software, and network issues, and ensuring the highest level of service experience for clients.
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues related to infrastructure systems, including servers, network devices etc.
- Ensuring that all issues are resolved within the defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation related to infrastructure systems.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 to 5 years experience in managing infrastructure projects (2nd and 3rd level support - Network, Servers, Security). Candidates with prior experience in SI/System Integrators or IT Managed Services environments are highly preferred.
Experience in virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V/VMware and Cloud technologies (Azure) would be highly desirable.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company with opportunities to grow with the company.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.