- Exposure to various technologies
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Stable organization
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company and one of the market leaders within their industry. With rapid expansion plans, they are currently looking for an Infrastructure Specialist/ IT Engineer/IT Operations to join their team.
About the job
Reporting directly to Project Manager, your responsibility involves:
- Responsible for monitoring and administering all aspects of infrastructure which includes building, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Manage, administer and monitor all aspects of backups and escalate timely to the vendors.
- Perform disaster recovery drill, ensure proper system backup and perform periodic system restoration.
- Able to provision new machines on request and maintain patch compliance through patch management tools
- Conduct reviews and propose improvements when necessary
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in infrastructure. Experience in Nutanix, VMware (Virtualization), Active Directory, M365, Windows is a must for the role.
Knowledge of Aruba and Cisco switches, firewalls and cloud would be an added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable organization with opportunities to grow with the company.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.