- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Exposure to wide range of technologies
About the company
Our Client is one of a well-established MNC company within their industry with global presence within the APAC region. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a System Administrator/Engineer/Infrastructure Specialist, APAC to join their team.
About the job
Your role involves:
- Implementing IT infrastructure projects
- Handling Asset Management and procurement of hardware, software, and services
- Responsible for effective provisioning, operation, and maintenance of all assigned systems infrastructure within the Regional HQ Data Centre which includes maintenance of VMware vSphere environment consisting of VMware ESXi server cluster and SAN Storage. Perform Virtual machine deployment and management. Conduct active monitoring of Virtual environment and respond to alerts and errors.
- Working closely with both internal staffs and external third-party vendors to effectively maintain and improve the information systems of the company. This includes providing effective ICT support to Asia Pacific region and achieve system availability targets as per agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience of windows server administration, VMWare will be highly preferred. Project management experience in infrastructure projects is highly preferred.
Experience in AWS/Azure and Office 365 is an added advantage.
What’s on offer
You will get the opportunity to grow with the company and have exposure to wide range of latest technology.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.