about the company
Our client is a leading precision engineering company and manufacturer of oilfield machinery and equipment. Committed to deliver strong service and forge meaningful partnerships in the Oil & Gas industry, they’re on a look out for a highly motivated Sales Account Manager to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Manage customer accounts
- Build and maintain good customer relationships through regular and effective communications
- Ensure Company and Customer directions and requirements are aligned.
- Communicate and respond to customer queries.
- Review customer’s quotation requirements against company’s resources and capabilities
- Perform contract review to ensure requirements match quotation’s terms of supply and ensure documents/information are sufficient for production and delivery.
- Plan and execute Sales Strategies
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly Sales Statistics
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Understands BOM and Drawings
- Proficient with MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Prior experience with ERP systems preferred
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- High level of initiative – can-do spirit, collaboration, continuous improvement
- High adaptability to dynamic environment
- Willing to work in the West (Tuas/Pioneer/Jurong)
If you are interested in the position, kindly use the ‘apply’ function. Alternatively you may contact Yiling at +65 6510 7412.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...