about the company
My client is a global leader in specialty alloys, offering heat and corrosion resistant, aerospace, titanium, and stainless alloys. With locations in the US, Canada, and Asia they serve customers of all sizes, supplying and processing high performance metals to the thermal process, chemical process, power generation, aerospace, oil and gas, pulp and paper, and desalination markets.
about the job
You will work closely with the Sales manager in a team to serve customers and you need to
- Order entry, negotiate prices, deliver, provide quotes and follow up with customers
- Build strong relationships with key customers and cross-sell other products
- Communicate with field sales, product managers, operations, quality and finance
- Respond to customer requests in a timely manner, resolve and record customer complaints
- Contract review for order accuracy
- Establish new customers
Work Location: Pioneer, Singapore
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...