about the company
A leading biotechnology MNC specialising in manufacturing life sciences analytical equipment is looking for an inside sales specialist.
about the job
As an inside sales specialist, you will:
- Take part in the creation and execution of a territory revenue plan
- Develop and execute strategies to identify and target potential new customers through effective market, revenue, and literature analysis.
- Engage with potential new customers through cold calls and emails, virtual meetings
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers through sound scientific expertise and business acumen.
- Provide excellent customer service by following through with prompt solutions to all customer inquiries.
about the manager/team
You will report to the commercial manager and work closely with sales and marketing departments to support revenue achievements and growth.
skills and experience required
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Biotechnology, Stem Cell Biology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, Cell Physiology, or a related scientific field.
- Hands-on experience in an academic or biotech laboratory setting.
- Familiarity with a variety of sales concepts, practices, and procedures is an asset.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and capable of working effectively as part of a dynamic team.
- Demonstrated track record of being proactive and assertive in accomplishing goals.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Allison Dong at +65 84173518.