about the company
A leading global developer of genetic technology is looking for an inside sales representative for their Singapore office.
about the job
As an inside sales representative, you will:
- Develop and execute strategies to identify and target potential new customers through effective market, revenue, and literature analysis.
- Engage with potential new customers through cold calls and emails.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers through sound scientific expertise and business acumen.
- Provide excellent customer service by following through with prompt solutions to all customer inquiries.
- Rigorously document communications and keep up to date the customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Contribute to team and departmental initiatives outside of day-to-day selling in your territory.
about the manager/team
You will report to the commercial manager and work closely with representatives across APAC region to ensure customer satisfaction.
skills and experience required
- Proficiency (spoken and written) in English
- BSc or MSc in Life Science, Biotechnology, Immunology, Molecular Biology or a related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to travel to North America and Asia Pacific region of up to 10% of the time
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Allison Dong at +65 84173518.