- One of the world’s largest Luxury Retail brands
- Local role, driving VM strategies to ensure positive client experience in store while supporting business strategies.
Learning and Support Executive (Retail)
about the companies
Our client is one of the world’s leading Luxury Retail brands, with a highly-established reputation. It has dedicated its focus to deliver the highest quality of products to customers all over the world. With concrete plans for the future, its objective is to develop new business opportunities for the group locally. It is looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2023.
about the role
- Strategic Responsibilities for Visual Merchandising Excellence to drive sales and growth of the business.
- Ensure products are consistently displayed according to brand standards and up-to-date guidelines.
- Strategically plan, prepare, and execute regular store zoning and rotations in consultation with Store Management.
- Collaborate with the store on events, sales trends, new launches, and collections, aligning visual merchandising efforts accordingly.
- Product Management which includes back of the house and database management.
- Attain mastery of knowledge across all product categories to effectively curate displays. In the event of product shortages, propose substitute solutions as well.
- In charge of installations and store environments on the sales floor, including but not limited to lighting, furniture, props and windows.
- Conduct competitor analysis by visiting competitors to observe and report on best practices in visual merchandising.
- Report on feedback (both qualitative and photographic) after each rotation to the Country VM for continuous improvement.
- - Alternate Product Solutions:
- Manage the (re)ordering of visual merchandising tools as needed.
skills and experience required
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in retail environment.
- Passionate about the luxury fashion industry.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Big picture orientation with attention to details
- Strong communication skills
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609/ R23112482)...